Did you check the iPhone case from Gizmon used exclusively for military purposes?
If yes, then you should also take a look at Gizmon Camera Style Case for iPhone which suits civilians better. The GIZMON iCA BLACK for iPhone4/4S has retained the same retro style minus the color. The previous version was dark in color however this model has a vintage look. You have no other go but to agree that post the launch of iPhones, we hardly think of carrying our cameras wherever we go. But there is one thing that we all miss for sure and that is of course the classic feel of a vintage camera. The Gizmon Camera Style Case has filled the void for sure.
When someone looks at the Camera style case, he or she won’t know if it’s a retro camera or a phone in the first instance. The fact is that both are present in the device but now you have the added advantage of owning a vintage gadget as well. When you have to take a photograph, simply click like how you used to with a regular camera. Not only will your phone have a stunning look but it will also take some of the top quality photographs. Nice! Isn’t it? It might appear like the iPhone is covered by the case on all sides but all the essential ports are left open for you to click the original shutter button.
When you look at the device, it is quite likely that you will get carried away by its camera like appearance. However when you look at it from the back, you will be awestruck to find an iPhone instead of a vintage camera. Not only does it look good but it is also convenient to hold and manage. No more shaky movements while taking pictures. Those who have a flair for photography should definitely own one. Moreover you will enjoy the feel of a camera. Every single button of the iPhone will remain within your reach even when it is in the case.
In addition to its classy look, it has been designed keeping safety in mind. The Gizmon Camera Syle Case is entirely made of polycarbonate which protects your iPhone at all times. Every inch of the case including the front panel to the screen location has been carefully crafted in such a way that it gives the feeling of a camera. Usually, holding your iPhone in the right angle to get a picture perfect shot of a beautiful landscape is far from reality as it easily slips away from your fingers. Now with the Gizmon Style Case, you can make your dreams come true.
Additionally in place of the volume button all you have is a hollow space that creates the shutter effect found in an original camera. It is the most apt choice especially for those addicted to retro style cases.
Here is a list of the most vital aspects of the case:
- The Gizmon case transforms your iPhone into a camera that has classy vintage style
- The familiar feel of the shutter in an original camera has been reproduced
- It has been made out of Polycarbonate which is tough and durable
- The case is totally scratch proof and offers excellent protection for your iPhone
- It is easy to hold and you can get that perfect shot you’ve always wanted
George Webber is a freelance writer who writes about the latest in Entertainment, Social Media and Technology. Currently writing for www.1800cabletv.com – your gateway to the best deals on cable tv and Internet or Phone services.
Can You Live Without Your Smart Phone?
The infographic is about the different users of smartphones and the high demands for iPhones. There are 65% of consumers who said that they cannot live without their iPhones. This only shows how it captures most of the users through its competitive features and applications available for download. Top downloads include Games, Weather, Social Networking, Maps and Music. Most users of smartphones are students and they maximize the use of the device by making it a habit to study even if they are not home. Sports-minded individuals get to have their share of benefits from smartphones. In the first 2 days of NCAA 2012, report shows 83% of increase in sport consumption and there is a 20% traffic coming from smartphones an tablets during the tournament. These consumers are usually coming from high-earning income of $75,000 monthly compare to the lower income bracket who cannot afford this expensive gadget and mostly living in urban areas rather than the rural dwellers.
An infographic by the team at CouponAudit, you can purchase Smartphones from QVC, while purchasing you can use QVC coupon to save money on your order.
With rumors swirling of a September or Octotober 2012 release of the iPhone 5, Sprint has announced it’s slashing prices on the iPhone 4s by $50. They are also waiving their $36 activation fee. Making it the cheapest iPhone 4s to date. I may be leery of Sprint’s service, but it’s hard to beat an iPhone 4s for less than $200.
Although the iPhone 4s is soon to be outdated, it is still a great phone. If you are eligible for an upgrade or if you have a broken iPhone, it may not be a bad idea to take advantage of this offer (if you can’t wait until September). It is only one of two apple devices that offer Siri, and an 8MP digital camera. Besides, it has been rumored that Apple is replacing the charging port on the new iPhone, going away from the standard port it has used since the first iPod back in 2001.
I attempted this last night and realized that all the guides online were lacking a good description of what to do, especially when it came to getting stuck on the recovery mode loop. Here is my attempt on clarifying the guides I have found to successfully get your phone downgraded.
- Make sure your SHSH for 4.3.3 is backed up on saurik’s server. You can find this out by using tinyumbrella. You will need tinyumbrella, so download it even if you know your SHSH is backed up.
- Backup your phone in iTunes
- Download a copy of the 4.3.3 firmware here
- You’ll need to set your device into DFU mode, by taking the following steps:
- Connect the device to your computer, turn it completely off, by holding the power button and sliding your finger along the red slider, just like you normally would, then launch iTunes.
- With your device still plugged in, press and hold both the power and home buttons for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the power button but keep pressing the home button for 10 more seconds. At this point, your screen should be completely black. If you see the iTunes logo, you’re not in DFU mode.
- Open TinyUmbrella, click start TSS Server
- Open iTunes, it should say it has discovered a device in Recovery Mode and must be restored.
- Hold shift and click on restore
- Navigate to where you downloaded the 4.3.3 firmware.
- iTunes will go through the installation.
- When done, I received an error code 1013 (This is after you see iTunes go through the process of installing the operating system, after 10 minutes or so.)
This is where I got stuck.
- You’ll need to download fix recovery
- At this point, your iPhone will be showing the icon on the screen, directing you to plug it into iTunes (stuck in recovery mode)
- Open Fix Recovery, fixrecovery43.exe (If it says you are missing a DLL file, google that file, and place the file into the same directory as the Fix recovery.)
- It will start going, and say waiting for phone to be in DFU mode.
- Put your phone into DFU mode again, by following the steps above.
- When it finishes running, your phone will just need to be activated by plugging it into iTunes and you should be ready to go.