There isn’t too much out there about the newest Bose Sound Dock III, but as soon as it launches, I will have a comprehensive review posted. My Bose SoundDock III review will list all the pros and cons about the new device.
As of right now, here is an incomplete list of the pros and cons for the Bose SoundDock III.
- Native charging for the iPhone 5
- Bose powerful sound, enough to fill your entire home with the tunes from your iPhone.
- Will most likely have an AUX input to allow for music from your other devices to be played.
- Does not support the iPhone 4 of the iPhone 4s with a dock connector
- Only charges the iPhone 5 (and future Apple Devices with the new lightning connector)
- Does not support Bluetooth playback. (If you want a Bluetooth Bose Dock, I would recommend the Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II – Nylon)
Check back soon for my completed Bose SoundDock III review.